1. Agatha Christie was a GENIUS. I've always, always loved her and her books but I don't think I ever fully appreciated how in command of her craft she was until now.
2. Red herrings are very difficult to properly plant. However, beggars can't be choosers. I will settle for a herring of any color at this point (I'm open-minded).
3. I thought being an outliner at heart would help me in this endeavor. But being a messy outliner at heart...yeah, not so much.
4. Hey, the ending will be totally unpredictable if I don't plant any clues about it! And that's what we want, right?
5. I think I might die by outline. Ooooh...I wonder if I can use that as a plot twist.