Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Book News!

I don't think I can fully express how excited I am to finally share this news so, without further ado...

Okay, one ado...this photo:



Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers will be publishing my new YA novel! We're still searching for a perfect title, but I can tell you that it's my Woodstock love story pitched as Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist meets Bridget Jones. It's got hippies! And music! And humor! And romance! It was honestly the most fun I ever had writing a book and I am beyond thrilled to finally get to share it with you.

So many, many thanks to my agent Victoria Marini and my new editor Dani Young. I cannot wait to work with the team at S&S. And I absolutely cannot wait for you to finally get to read this one...currently slated for Summer 2015!

XOXO


9 comments:

  1. YOU'VE been hiding this well. ;-)

    Congratulations! I was afraid there wouldn't be another book from you for a very long time,; I've never been so happy to be wrong. The cover is definitely "of the era," too. Can't wait for the next announcement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Suzanne! That's not the cover, actually...just an archival photo that I think suits the book. Hopefully, I'll have a real cover to share soon!

      Delete
    2. Sorry, my mistake. Now I'm wondering if the cover will be as good. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Wooooooooot! I am so, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the moon with happiness for you, my friend :) CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! That's so exciting! And it sounds soooo good. Congrats on the new sale!

    ReplyDelete