Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mr. Darcy, Ron Weasley and Willy Wonka All Came Over...

What happens when I get asked to throw a virtual dinner party with my favorite fictional characters AND party games?!

My favorite guest post ever, that's what.

Check out my post on Stacked where you can find out what happens when I gather Mr. Darcy, Elizabeth Bennet, Ron Weasley, Hercule Poirot, Sherlock Holmes, Dolores Umbridge, Turtle Wexler, Harriet M. Welsch, Jamie Fraser and Willy Wonka for an unforgettable evening.

You can also read my twitterview to get my no holds barred view on the absolute horror of first drafts.

I am now off to figure out how I can take this party idea off the page and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Luckily, I have about 10 months until my next birthday.

2 comments:

  1. This party does indeed sound amazing. The only hard part would be settling on a costume. Maybe I should just have a few outfit changes throughout the night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'd be invited too cause that is a fantastic guest list!

    ReplyDelete