Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bouncing Back

Well, hello there. I know what you're probably thinking:

Who is this and why have I landed on this page?

It's true that for the past couple of months I've been a terrible blogger. So once upon a time you may have followed my blog and then forgotten all about me. And now you're probably all like...Sarve-what?

I was going through some stuff and I was taking a break from writing. I was actually taking a break from authorship too, hence the blog hiatus.

I'm still on a break from writing but the good thing is that I'm no longer feeling guilty about it. Instead of writing I've been:

- going to the gym
- planning my wedding
- reading
- watching some questionable TV
- watching some awesome TV
- attending a whole bunch of friends' weddings

So, you know, living life. Which I think I forgot somewhere along the way is something you actually need to do in order to write about it.

Before my break, I was in the middle of a WIP and I honestly don't know when I'm going to get back to it. But I do know that this morning, for the first time in probably about two months, I woke up thinking about those characters and story again. And that is a very good thing.

So I am going to try to get back to blogging more. And hopefully someday soon I'll be writing again too. But for now, I just wanted to say hi! And hope you're well.

5 comments: