Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Predator: America's Favorite Pastime

You guys, I have managed to snag an interview with THE Graig Kreindler. Baseball artist extraordinaire. In case you don't know of Mr. Kreindler's work, here's an example:

Yup, that's a painting. You can see more here.

The extremely reclusive Mr. Kreindler is known to subscribe to the Salinger/Malick School of Mystique. Yet with perseverance, determination and knowledge of where he lives, I was able to track down the artist for this exclusive interview.

Which just also happens to be my first (and likely last) vlog.

So, may I proudly present: Mr. Kreindler and His Viewing Habits


Tash/Kreindler: The Interview from Sarvenaz Tash on Vimeo.

Tomorrow, Mr. Kreindler has an interview with the YES (Yankees Entertainment and Sports) Network.* After my hard-hitting questions, that is bound to be a piece of cake.

*This is actually true! Wish him luck!

5 comments:

  1. This is genius!! Love it :-) And good luck to Graig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you were able to track him down! I've known about the artist and his work and have always been amazed at his talent. Good luck to you both!
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the Masters of the Universe videos. Well, at least I have Der Ring Des Nibelungen videos and DVDs and tapes and vinyls, etc.

    Great interview! Graig, good luck with YES!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want more of these videos!!!!

    ReplyDelete