I also get dozens of emails and even stalkery phone calls chock full of deals on everything from bridal gowns to bridal favors. The word bridal is sorta haunting me.
And then, last week, I got this in the mail mail (remember that service?).
At first glance I thought, okay. A postcard for a florist.
At second glance I thought, hmmm, that's weird that they would choose this photo to display their wares as the picture completely blows out all of the details in the white flowers.
And at third glance, I realized...holy mother of Kate Middleton, that bride is wearing ginormous black gloves to hold that bouquet.
|I am posting this again in case you are too lazy to scroll up. You're welcome.|
1. In a sinister twist of events, the bride already knows this wedding will turn into a crime scene.
2. It's a real DIY wedding and the bride must follow up this photo session by doing the dishes.
3. The bride is a germaphobe but white gloves are just so expected.
4. The rates for a January wedding by the lake were just much cheaper. Deal with it.
5. Vera introduced the driving gloves/wedding gown look at her last show, dahling. Don't you know anything?
What do you think is the story behind this