Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Free MAPMAKER Bookplates!

Update: This batch of bookplates and bookmarks have all been spoken for. If you filled out the form, you should be getting them in the mail shortly!

I'm mailing out signed The Mapmaker and the Ghost bookplates (and bookmarks) to the first 20 people who fill out the Google form below!

They appear like so:



Ready to stick into your own copy of The Mapmaker and the Ghost...or anywhere you fancy, really. I have one peeking out of the suit pocket of my life-sized poster of David Tennant. (Okay, not really...but as soon as I make the leap and purchase said poster, you know it's going to happen.)

Just fill out the below with your name and address. U.S. only please.


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you! Also, I approve of this David Tennant poster idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Tennant..heh The bookplates and bookmarks are super cute! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete