Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Launch Party Alert!

I am super excited to announce that details of my book launch party have been firmed up.

Sooooo...if you happen to be in or near NYC on Saturday, April 28th, please consider coming down to:

BookCourt
163 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY

The party starts at 7 PM and will include: cupcakes! A chance to ask me questions! Me signing things! And, most likely, the opportunity to see me nervously stammer some form of greeting/feelings of gratitude in front of a group of people. A splendid time is guaranteed for all! Or, at least, cupcakes are.

Here is the official Facebook invite.

And in other exciting book news, the official The Mapmaker and the Ghost trailer will be released this Friday. Here is a still from it. (I know, I'm such a tease).

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited for you! I wish I lived closer so I could attend, but totally have a cupcake (or three) for me ;D

    And YAY for the book trailer! Cannot wait to see it.

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i can't wait to see this trailer! i love your cover art SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be there, but I will be in spirit! Wheeee trailer!!!

    ReplyDelete