Friday, October 7, 2011

Release Dates May Seem Closer Than They Appear

See that little countdown clock on the right? -->

It's telling me that The Mapmaker and the Ghost is coming out in 200 days (or actually 199 days and change...or, depending on when you're reading this, some entirely different amount of days.)

200 still seems like kind of a big number but it also...gulp...doesn't. In fact, I've now reached the point where I actually believe April 24th may be here before I know it.

You see, I've now become aware of time's wily ways. Before I graduated high school, everything took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. Each grade lasted years. Summer vacations lasted multiple seasons. But the minute I went to college, bam! I became one of those adults who marveled at "how quickly time flies." [15-year-old Sarvenaz shakes her head at me in disgust]

So. 200 days. Wow! [nervous giggle] Wow.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! And yes, I bet it will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I wish I had a TARDIS so I could go straight to April/Do Not Pass Go/Do Not Collect $200!

    Although, I would gladly accept the $200. Or a community chest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's definitely something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all! You're all very kind to indulge me so.

    ReplyDelete