Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The End of NaNoRevMo

Holy Christmas lights, Batman.

It's November 30th. Which officially means that today is the end of NaNoWriMo. Anyone write 50,000 words of a novel this month? (If so, I am in serious awe).

For me, it means that it's the end of NaNoRevMo. I'm pretty far along in revising my WIP. Although, I won't be finished by tonight (I wish), I'm pretty sure I will be finished with a complete pass by the end of this upcoming weekend. And I'm pretty happy about that.

I have to admit, this hasn't been the easiest month of writing for me. There have been a couple of snafus along the way, some more major than others. But today, I found this still from a Nintendo commercial and it made me feel better.


The thing is, add a few years to that boy and he could totally be the main character in my WIP. (*mysterious voice* Make of that what you will...) It made me really happy to see him. His name is Dave, by the way. (*mysterious voice again* Make of that what you will too even though it tells you absolutely nothing.) I think I might tape this picture of a younger Dave up above my laptop to get me through the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment