Monday, March 19, 2012

On the Radio

This weekend I was a guest on my first-ever live radio show...and I had a great time!

Mostly because host Barry Eva has done almost 500 episodes of his A Book and a Chat show. He was such a great interviewer, had obviously done a ton of research and made me feel very much at ease. A big feat considering I was drawing a blank for days before as to how on earth I could fill an hour-long radio show with anything.

So, without further ado, here is the show where you can hear Barry and me chat about writing, the pros and cons of criticism and the piles of my old junk that are laying around my parents' house. And if that isn't enough to entice you, how about the fact that Barry has a wickedly awesome British accent? Yes? Listen below!


Listen to internet radio with A Book and a Chat on Blog Talk Radio

Barry also wrote up a lovely blog post and review of The Mapmaker and the Ghost which you can read here if you're so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment