Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Apocalypse Is Looking Pretty Good Right About Now

A few weeks ago I joined a group of 2012 debut children's authors called the Apocalypsies. Their motto is 'Read 'Em Like There's No Tomorrow.' They are awesome.

One of the writers who helps run the group is debut YA author Gretchen McNeil. Gretchen was originally supposed to have her novel, Possess, come out in Winter 2012 (same literary season as me). But then her publishers switched things around and, instead, her book will be coming out on August 23, 2011! She has been dubbed the harbinger of the Apocalypsies.

Today Gretchen revealed her cover art and, I gotta tell you, I think it's absolutely stunning. Check it out:


Doesn't that make you want to pick it up and find out exactly what this book is about? Yes? Then I will make you work for it just a little: to learn more about the book and Gretchen, including how to pre-order (!) Possess, check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment